Online contact, Live chat, Hotlines & FAQ

Form Object

Lagos State Hotlines

Toll Free Distress Call Number: 767

Fire Service: 01-658-4712, 01-728-0500, 01-728-0501, 01-728-0502, 01-728-0503

Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA): 01-658-4715

Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA): 01-418-7160, 01-418-7161, 01-418-7162

Lagos State Ambulance Service (LASAMBUS): 01-658-4713

Kick Against Indiscipline (KAI): 01-658-3684

Child/Women Abuse: 01-761-7508

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Federal Issues
As the Chief Executive of Lagos State, Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) has no powers over federal issues. He, therefore, has no jurisdiction over federal agencies or policies, such as Nigerian Passport, Federal Civil Service. You need to contact your Representatives in the National Assembly (Senate and House of Representatives) because they are better suited to help you on and to provide answers to federal matters.

You can contact duly elected federal Lagos State Senate members. You can also contact Lagos State members of The Federal House of Representatives at The National Assembly web site.

For information on Nigerian International Passport or to verify the status of a pending passport, please visit Nigerian Immigration Service.

Local Government Issues
You can contact the office of the Hon. Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs to report local government issues. In addition, please contact your elected Representatives at your local government areas for assistance and answers to your enquiries, or you can send an Email to the Governor.

For answers to your questions on local schools, please send an Email to the Governor.

How Do I Invite the Governor to an Event?
Please, submit a formal written request with at least 45 days before the event and not more than 120 days, as follows: Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola, Attention: Chief of Staff, Round House, Lagos State Secretariat, Ikeja - Lagos. Your formal request should include nature of event, date, time, place of event and requested role of the Governor.

How Do I Get Free Legal Service?
The Lagos State Government provides free legal services through Office of the Public Defender.

How Do I Lodge Complaint on Bad Products/Services?
Please, refer all consumer rights complaints to Peoples' Advice Bureau (Ereke House, Plot 15, IPM Road, Opposite Lagos State Secretariat Central Mosque, Alausa - Ikeja. Tel: 727-3544 or 727-7414) or Consumer Rights Protection Units. Specifically for poor telecommunication services, you can contact the Nigerian Communications Commission for your complaints.

How Do I Lodge Complaint on Poor Public Services?
Please, contact Service Compact (Servicom) to report poor public service delivery. If you are still unsatisfied with response of Servicom and you are dealing with Lagos State public service institutions, you can send an Email to the Governor.

How Do I Report Human Rights Abuse?
If you believe your fundamental human rights are infringed upon, please report this abuse to the Human Rights Protection Unit. Specifically for Child and Woman abuse, telephone 01-761-7508 to report it promptly.

How Do I Report Complaint Against Legal Practices of a Lawyer?
Please, contact Nigerian Bar Association to lodge your complaint.

How Do I Report My Concern on Performance of a Judge?
Please, contact Nigeria Judiciary Commission to register this concern.